Tuesday 30 December 2008

Time's up 2008!

Too say the least, it's been a disappointing Christmas.

I won't deny it, Leicester was a blow. But it's the first of what will be four rejections. A book I order in August from Amazon also arrived today. It was Succeeding In Your Medical School Interview. That stung.

Also the revision is dragging. I'm finding it so hard to work but I've had the strength to ignore request to get drunk over the holidays from mates. It's been a bit lonely to say the least but I need to do this. I can't see any other way.

New Years is upon us. I've never been up for the New Year Resolutions idea but this year I did have some pretty obvious goals pinned to my wall. The main three goals are:
  1. Achieve AAAA at A2
  2. Get into a Medical School
  3. Get Tickets for a Coldplay Concert
#2 is already slipping away for this year but I'm glad to say #3 has been achieved. I bought tickets to see Coldplay at Wembley!!! Be bloody amazing!

Not the most joyful post but the idea was inspired by Harry and Ellisa.
Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment