Wednesday 9 April 2008

Barts FTW!!!!

I went to an open day at Barts today and I am officially in love with Queens Mary uni. I got a tour of both Mile end and Whitechapel. I loved every minute.

I wish I had got some photos because at Whitechapel they have this amazing converted church. The church has be converted into an impressive library for med and dentistry. Even the glass windows had been altered with medicine related pictures.

I think the mile end campus is so impressive because the way it's self contained but at the same time so close to central London.

This has been for a while and will definitely be my first choice!

8 comments:

  1. Dear Future Doc,

    I am an internist with a medical news website, Hot Medical News http://hotmedicalnews.com which your readers may be interested in.
    If you agree, perhaps you could link to my site.

    Thanks for your time and consideration.

    Sincerely,

    Brian Carty, MD, MSPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you seem to have found your ideal place.

    Your use of FTW scares me somewhat as though you're someone I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knows TLM? After all it's a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you've found somewhere perfect for you :)

    So, uh, does that mean F@#k the World, or does that mean For the Win??

    (Thank you Urban dictionary!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao In all the 2 years I've used FTW, I've never thought of any other meaning especially F@#K the Win. Urban dictionary is such a gold mine of knowledge.

    I want referring to FTW - For The Win. Hope that helps clear things up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent, best of luck with applications.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barts is a fantastic place to study going by my friend's who study there. Good luck with your application. You'll no doubt be back in the same place you took your driving theory test to sit your UKCAT test in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cheers harry and yes docdotcom, Exact same place. Thats uncanny

    ReplyDelete