Wednesday 29 October 2008

The Big 18

Eighteen soon and can not wait! To be exact, I'm Eighteen on Halloween. I've loved this holiday for obvious reason with this one being no exception.

I'm currently planning to go out for a family meal with friends I've known for years on Friday Not before seeing the new James Bond film!

Then Saturday, I'm heading to town to have an amazing time with my friends. Finally able to pull out ID when they challenge me.

Then it's back to work so I can get those As. I've feel I've been making much better progress this year.

But I suppose my biggest news is I passed my driving test. It only took me 3 attempts, but I passed with only 4 minors! Too bad I'm broke with no money for a car. Especially with my gap year to pay for.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! And congrats on the license. (I didn't get one till this year, my 8th year after having left home).

    ReplyDelete