Friday 21 August 2009

Results

This is gonna be brief cause I'm unbelievably busy at the moment.

Law - A
Chemistry - B
Biology - B
Maths - B

Slightly disappointed that I didn't get an A in chemistry but oh well! I've been offered a place at Queen Mary for Biomedical Science for this year but I still want a gap year. Before you say, I asked them and it's QM's policy not to defer clearing offers. Sucks but I'll just have to apply again in September.

I may retake some chem and bio modules for my own personal ego, not to be submitted with my UCAS application, but who knows. I'm quite excited about all this.

Plus I have a job!!!!! I've been working for my local DWP Job Centre for the past two weeks. I'll get about a grand a month and the people are great. I'll be saving for uni and gap year in no time at all :D

3 comments:

  1. best of look with your chosen route. Hopefully youll get there in the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that. All the best for your chosen route, biomed or not.

    You still going to keep blogging? Would be interesting to see how things differ between us considering we both have the same basic goal.

    ReplyDelete