Monday 9 July 2012

Summer

Once again I start by apologises for leaving my blog alone for so long.

  • Exams are over. Results are in. I turned up to every exam and passed. I am currently on a 2:2 but waiting on the results of my extenuating circumstances from my appendix to bring my results up to a 2:1 
  • I am back in Somerset for the moment, working in Wetherspoons. It's shit. I hate it. But its money. Which I seem to have spent.
  • I can't remember if I've mentioned this, but my Nan has oesophageal cancer. It is stage 4 and terminal. It has already led to several complications and she's getting weaker as the days go by. I expect her to go into the hospice within the fortnight :( To make things worse, my Grandad has been diagnosed with a kidney lesion. Apparently it has been caught early enough to be treated by microsurgery with no need for removal of the whole kidney. It appears cancer is in my genes because everyone of my Nan's ten brothers and sisters has died from a form of cancer. Now my Grandad has it, I'm sure I will get a form when I'm older.
  • I have been researching funding for Medicine. Looks like I can claim independence (from my parents) if I have a kid, get married, am financially independent or my parents die. I don't want a kid, my parents are still alive and kicking and I am not financially independent therefore, I need to get married if I want Student Finance to take my as an independent. 
  • Housing is sorting for next year. Load off my mind. It's a three story house with a living room and a garden. YAYYYYYYYY. No risk of being mugged or gas leak. Plus the landlady is amazing!!! 
I realise that this post is very 14 year old girl, with my emoticons and CAPS. Soz babes xxxxx :P

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your grandparents, that's very sad news.

    Well done on getting through second year, I promise you, the worst is over now. Enjoy you summer and try and recharge in time for September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, and keep it up! Hope you get good results, keep us posted :)

    Grumpy knows what he is talking about ;P

    ReplyDelete