Wednesday 1 August 2007

My Brain Ain't Empty ... Far From It

Based on Couz's post I decided to make my own list:
  • Money (I have so must I need to buy and yet I never seem to have enough)
  • My work are being arseholes because I want to change my contract hours for college.
  • I can't decide if i have chosen the right college. I have moaned at my friends to come to my college cause it is better, but when it comes down to it I have a strong desire to go to my local college.
  • My local hospital volunteer department hasn't responded to my emails, I need to phone them up, something I wasn't hoping to do but oh well.
  • I'm going on holiday at the end of August to Spain. It's great but the day after we get back college starts. Very poor planning on my parents part.
  • I need to get into shape and build some muscle but I am too lazy and lack motivation. I've never struggled with projects or tasks before.
  • If I go to the currently chosen college then I will not know anyone. I am scared and nervous, I've never felt thing about a school before.
  • I want to go into medicine so bad but have two years, I'm just very impatient.
  • I want to watch all of Heroes but haven't got time to sit down.
  • It dawned on me two weeks ago that my grandparents won't be here for ever. I've been spending more and more time with them but feel I won't be ready for the inevitable.
  • Watching the NHS crisis unfold I worry about the future of UK doctors not only for myself but to the many currently in training.
  • My room is a mess. I have been slipping on many bases over the past few months.
  • I feel embarrassed about this list and posting private emotion but I think I'm still anonymous.

4 comments:

  1. Find the time for Heroes. It's worth it.

    And I'm not American, I'm Canadian. So you can change that in your sidebar. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, didn't mean to offend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you go to med school chances are you will not know anyone there so i would look at college as a trial run for med school.

    ReplyDelete