Thursday 29 May 2008

Exams are upon us...

Exam season has already begun for Alevel students but my heart does go out to 5th year students. I look forward to getting there one day, just not yet. I've left off posting for a while because of exams and in the hopes that an interesting topic would pop up. Instead this has become a procrastination post.

One thing I can say though is that you must see the new Indiana Jones' film. It doesn't let the previous films down in any way, although the ending is unexpected and a slight stretch. I saw it last Bank Holiday Sunday and have never seen the Cinema so busy. Ever seat was sold in our screening. I think it will be a massive hit, but who knows Bristol could have been a one off.

I've also started to get really excited about next September. In less than 5 months I can apply to 4 medical school and start the journey I can't stop smiling about. Even though post graduate training is screwed for junior doctors, I still smile. How weird am I?

3 comments:

  1. I suppose its nice to know that some people haven't given up on the profession before they've even started.

    Good luck with any exams that you might be having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on!! It is worth it!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LTM: Cheers, hope I can keep it up until I graduate

    Dragonfly: thanks for the recent posts, I've stuck your RSS in my feeds and I'll read through your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete