Thursday 14 August 2008

That Time of Year..

So A-Level Results Day came round today. The one time a year where students across the country are filled with nerves, excitement and possible disappointment. So cutting to the point my results are as followed:

Biology - D
Chemistry - D
Law - C
Maths - C

To sum up, crap results. When I found out I called the Radio 1 Helpline and the guy was "kind" enough to tell me that no university would give me an offer and that I should reconsider my career choices. A little extreme but the first part is true. Based on these, what university would give me an offer for medicine. They wouldn't expect me to jump from CCDD to AAAA, especially when they already have a massive supply of A grade AS students.

No matter what happens, I will get onto a medicine degree. It just happens it may take longer than expected.

1 comment:

  1. I got CCDU at AS and resat most of my modules into the second year of Alevel.

    It is still achievable

    ReplyDelete