Tuesday 30 September 2008

Too long

This month has been hetic. I've been pilling on the revision ready for January and I've just had some much to do. I promise I'll write a real post soon but right now I've got my UKCAT tomorrow. Revising for that but main thing on my mind is that I've bought a TC1100. It should revive tomorrow (can't distract me till UKCAT is over) and then I can play.

For those who don't know, the TC1100 is a hybrid (I see it as a slate) tablet pc. I am unbelievably, over-the-top, head-over-heels, crazy about tablet pcs. I love the idea of keeping all my notes in one place, scanning in my textbooks and working so productivly. I love it so much I'm suprised I've yet to mention it on my blog. I'll keep you updated if anyone interested. But just before I go, here's a picture of my (to-be) new tablet just to tease you...

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tr/gallery/hptr1105/Image00021_small.jpg

P.S. If anyone uses a tablet for studying at college/uni or just in general then give me a shout through comments or email (supermarketcashier at googlemail dot com).

No comments:

Post a Comment