Wednesday 11 February 2009

Good News

Been having a crap week cause of my best mate and the girl. Short story. Got drunk, made out with her and then called me mate at four in the morning to apologise. I then left some drunken answer phone messages. Fun Times.

What's cheered me up is that when I got home today, I found a nice big brown envelope. I know what you thinking, it is the same as me. It was from Leicester which I found rather odd. Turns out they liked my application so much that they have offered me a place on one of their Biological Sciences Degree. It was amazing. They still wanted to keep me even after rejecting me from medicine. They also talked about the opportunity to transfer at the end of my first year to the medical course if I was 'top of the class'. I've phoning them tomorrow to find out more but was wondering what anyone else knew or thought.

I'VE GOT AN OFFER! (Not med but still)

3 comments:

  1. wow so is that an unconditional offer and how does it work through UCAS? or do you still need to get like BBB for your A2 or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. God i wish. Nah it's an offer of ABB. I have right back and let them know I want to accept it, then they will inform UCAS and do its thing.

    It made me smile though, because I love the chance that you can transfer at the end of the first year on to the medicine degree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to know you have an offer to continue the education despite that it may not be your first choice. Keep working hard and if medicine is really what you want to do, you will make it.

    I had some ups and downs along the road, but the dream is becoming a reality. Great work on your blog, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete