Saturday 14 February 2009

Last night...

I had such an amazing time yesterday. I got to see The Girl straight after college. Went back to her house and then to a neighbour and his girlfriend who have become amazing mates in the space of a month. The four of us watched scrubs until gone 2 in the morning. We sat on the sofa together, had great talks and came close to making out on several occasions :D

What stopped us? My best friend. I've never felt about a girl like this before. I've met her parents, I been in her room, I've text/facebook/msn everyday since I've met her. Just happens my best mate likes her as well and they've slept together. She says she doesn't feel for him like that anymore and that it's purely him liking her now. I just don't want to hurt him. When he falls for someone, he falls deep.

It's crazy and I hate it, but i'm seeing her tonight with my best mate. I don't plan to drink and repeat last Saturday's events in front of him however much I'd love to.

No comments:

Post a Comment