Friday 11 December 2009

UCAS TRACK




I remember checking UCAS track everyday, even two or three times a day when I applied for Medicine. I was so obssessed I think that's why the rejection hit me so much harder than they should have. Second time round and I can happily say things are going better.

Within two weeks of applying for Biomedical Science I have two unconditional offers (Plymouth and Leicester) and an interview with Bristol. Fingers crossed for QMUL and UCL but we'll have to wait and see. No matter what I am going to uni this year :D shame it's not med but oh well.

Blogging from my iPhone btw and I've also got into Twitter. I'm all about communicating on the go. Still planning to become a doctor but will have to review the when and how :/

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After talking to Bristol very nicely, they have dropped the interview and given me an unconditional interview :D

    I honestly can't decide though. Still waiting on London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!! :) My name is Silvia and I'm sorry but my English is really bad but... we have got some in common! We would like to be doctors! I know that a lot of people wanna do that but I write you this because, my first post, in my new blog, speaks about that... So I want to share this passion with you! :D May be, we will meet, in future, in a hospital! It'll be funny!

    Bye!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice blog.
    Thanks for this great Information.
    I like it most.Keep it up give more latest post.
    globalmedicalshop.com

    ReplyDelete