Friday 6 January 2012

I'm so famous...

Hope your New Year was just as good as mine. I'm full of Christmas food and chocolate, preparing for my return to the academic world. I will be writing a post based on many comments including Ms-Ellisa's about my alternative plans. However this post isn't about that. It's about an intriguing comment that I got on my last post.

I'VE WON AN AWARD


...sort of.

I was recently featured in a Top 10 Medical Student Blog list run by Medical Artist. I came in eight. I'm delighted that I was even featured on the list at all. After all, while I study Biomedical Science, I wouldn't consider my self a medical student in that sense. I reserve that title for those studying medicine and the fact everyone else on the list is a true medical student makes me wonder if I'm in the wrong category. Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful to Medical Artist for their recognition and appreciate the potential for more readers BUT I would like anyone reading this blog to know that I am:
  • studying Biomedical Sciences at Queen Mary, UoL;
  • applied to Medicine at college before Biomed;
  • currently applying to Medicine while studying Biomed
Hope that clears everything up. Also check out the list because I regularly read number one and have casually glanced at other sites featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment