Sunday 25 January 2009

Being drunk isn't all good

Well exams are almost over. To partially celebrate I got very very drunk at an 18th birthday on Friday. Apparently I made it very obviously I liked my best mate's girlfriend to his face. Of course I was oblivious to him knowing when I went to the pub yesterday. Cue awkwardness when I find out what I've done from fellow party goers. Thankfully we sorted it all out today and I've confirmed my love for my best mate once more!

On uni news, nothing. Nelch. Zero. Nada. That's right, not a word. Fellow pre-meds at college also haven't heard anything and keep telling me it's okay. Apparently you get rejected straight away.
They've got straight As though at AS so doesn't really help.

That's my little post for the day. Once Central Concepts is out the way I'll be posting more about my gap year and any uni news.

No comments:

Post a Comment