Thursday 15 January 2009

Exams

Been a hetic month so far. Already done 6 exams and got 4 to go. So far they've gone really well except for C3 this morning. Won't say anymore but you get the idea. I feel I've become so motivated over the last month and bit. I've been revising every night and day, doing my best to ace these exams.

I've begun looking into AEAs (Advanced Extention Awards) as another way to make myself more attractive if/when I have to apply a second time to medical schools. If any of my (limited) reader base has any experience with these feel free to drop a comment so I can bug you with questions :D

I feel that this year I have defiently changed. I've got this whole new focus towards learning and I am already planning my work schedule for this year. It may be sad but I love it. I'm so excited about leaving college with As knowing that I earnt the bastards!

No comments:

Post a Comment