Thursday 29 January 2009

It's all over..

Well exams anyway. Had my last today. Central Concepts for A2 Biology. To be honest, went bloody awful but oh well. Have to wait and see. Apart from that, this January has gone pretty well with exams. I feel quite confident about my results *touch wood* but have to wait till January to find out.

Now gotta start the whole cycle again. Feeling better prepared and already planning for the rest of this year. Got Bio coursework that is about to start and some pretty fun Chem if the textbook is anything to go by.

The biggest news I suppose is I got feedback from Leicester about my rejection. It was brilliant news if that doesn't sound strange because it confirmed everything I hoped for.

Leicester have a method in which they score your application out of 20. I got 5/5 for my personal statement, 4/5 for my reference, 3/5 for my UKCAT and 1/5 for my academics. I need to get 16/20 to be called for interview. I managed to get 13/20 only 3 off. It was purely my grades that dragged me down which really does make me happy. This is something that I can fix and sort for the Summer. It means that next year I can safely apply to Leicester with good grades and hopefully get an interview. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment