Monday 20 February 2012

I'm dreaming of...

Its been just under a week since my interview and I am obsessing. All I can think about is Medicine.
And I have repeatedly thought what I would do while I was on the degree.

Well first of all I'll be spending five years minimum at Barts.
Then I may want to intercalate in something like Medical Education.
I definitely want to be a Sabbatical Officer at Barts.
I also want to be the editor of Student BMJ for a year.

So currently, that's eight years in medical school. Am I crazy?
Maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up like this till I know if I've got an offer.

1 comment:

  1. "So currently, that's eight years in medical school. Am I crazy?"

    You can do it. Other medical practitioners are still continuing their studies for more than eight years at school, but they are not crazy, eh.

    Cheers,
    Peny@uniform scrubs

    ReplyDelete