Tuesday 19 May 2009

College

Don't know how it is at uni but all my lessons are compulsory although if you miss a few, tutors rarely kick up a fuss. For the past two weeks I've been going to college less and less. I find that lessons don't suit my revision at all and that I get so much more done at home. I've only got this week left with two exams on Friday (Mechanics and English Legal System). Went in yesterday to see if any important notices but today didn't bother. Revised Law all day.

Now cause of this decision for the past two weeks I've got really weird reactions off of my classmates and tutors. Classmates assume I'm bunking off and want to know where I was and I why I didn't go. Tutors think I'm wasting my time by not coming even when I explain or physically show my revision. It just annoys me that because I revise better outside the classroom at the moment I should be judged and assumed to be slacking.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry man, only a month left and then your grades will speak for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your exams im doing biomed at uni and lectures and labs are compulsary. If you are off without a doctors note and fail a module it is treated totally differently (ie you arent allowed to move up to the next year) but if you are in all lectures etc and still fail then you are allowed to trail a module into second or third year.

    ReplyDelete