Tuesday 13 December 2011

Charity

Another post about Christmas. Firstly, very excited. I'm literally shouting "Merry Christmas" at people.

Secondly, thanks to Medicine I've done voluntary work from a young age. I think charity is very important and I think that people should donate small amounts. I'm literally talking less than £5. I think the NSPCC are an amazing charity. They provide support to children in need and would recommend dropping them a donation of just a £1 or so.

And I would also like to big up my Dad at this point. Every Christmas since I can remember, he has always asked for two things. A box of walnut whips and a charity donation. He doesn't care what charity it goes to, just as long as we all donate to charity instead of buying him a present. He is very insistent on that. I wish I wasn't materialistic and could say that as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment