Tuesday 6 December 2011

Where's Wally?


Bonjour. I've been on holiday. For the weekend.

Me and my fellow biomeds planned a last minute get away to Paris. Booked it a month ago and spent two and a half days stuffing my face with crossiants. It was amazing. The views from the Arc de Triumphe are amazing and being soaked on the top of the Effiel Tower was a highlight (weird I know). I've come back with the travelling bug and worst of all I've started looking at other careers...

I still want to be a doctor. Its a dream that has never died. But I'm now 21 and I think I'm mature enough (not too much though) to realise that this may not be a reality. I am still going to try and I will give it my all. I could hear from Barts anytime now until Feburary. I feel 18 all over again. Nervous and full of excitment. If I am rejected, I will be disappointed, I will get drunk and I will pull myself up and try again.

This blog post was sponspored by procrastination of a PBL about Long QT syndrome.

2 comments: