- Barts - I don't no why but I have been drawn to this med school for a long time. Maybe it's the admission forum? Maybe it's Harry from unprotected text? or maybe it's because their student union webste seems more inviting and entertaining than others I've come across. I know it's silly but I'm going to be spending possibly 6 years in the same place, so everything counts. I usually go with my gut
- Cardiff - Simply because lack or low levels of PBL (use I know barts is lovin' it) and it's far enough away from home to be uni but close enough to pop back for weekends and money ;)
- Leeds - Apparently it's good...
- St. Georges - love London, want to go to uni there if I can...
- Manchester - love the team, love the city, would like to love the uni
- Peninsula - went to Exeter with Aim Higher, had a blast, loved everything about the uni and want to find out.
I'm going to be paying more attention to blogs by people in the above uni's. Will be commenting more and sending email's so watch out.